Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I Hate Mike Myers

I need to change my home page to google so I don't have to look at anymore of yahoo's stupid news feeds.
Today's pointless (much like this blog) meanderings were:

Credit cards will fuck you over- no shit.

Obama is starting to suck- like we couldn't have seen that one coming.

A hillbilly in Ohio used a wheat farm to propose to his girlfriend- who cares?!

And then the one that made me want to tear out my eyeballs and play ping pong with them... Mike Myers.


Apparently The Forbidden One has a role in Tarantino's movie, Inglorious Basterds.
What a shame.
I'm not a huge fan of Quentin's handiwork, Eric loves his movies but I hate the soundtracks he uses. He has the worst taste in music ever so I'm never trying to purposely watch anything he does but I kind of wanted to see that one.

Now I never will. Ever.

I would rather slide down a 50 ft razor into a bin of alcohol and salt over and over again for the rest of eternity than watch even one movie with Mike Myers, even if he was only in it for 3 seconds. I would rather be infected with flesh eating parasites than watch a movie with Mike Myers in it. In fact...I would rather tear all the flesh off my bones and have someone beat my gelatinously bloody muscular skeleton with a bullwhip that had been soaked in hydrochloric acid than have to do anything that relates in any way shape or form.. to Mike Myers.

Mike Myers is an abominable plague upon this earth, rendering all of reality unjust and unwhole simply by existing.

If when I die I go to hell it will be a Mike Myers Hell.
There is nothing worse I can think of than that.

I will cross over to the other side and be dropped naked into a snarling sea of Mike Myers. The sky will be filled with infinite layers of Mike Myers and his repulsive shit eating grin. The horizon will be crammed with his body parts and the only sound I will be able to hear is that hideous evil laugh of his and it will never stop ...ever.


That will be my hell.